Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Contestant Profile - Chris

Learn more about the contestants of the Mr. LiVelocity Competition.

First up is Chris.



Name: Christopher Cespedes

Birth City, State: New York,NY

What are your hobbies or talents? I love anything that involves being creative and the arts.

Did you go to college? If so, what is your degree in? I did go to college; however, I did not finish. I was studying Media and Liberal Arts.

What kind of music do you like? I'm into Pop/R&B. I love music that evokes an emotion or makes me want to move.

What most annoys you? RUDE PEOPLE! 

What is your source of motivation? My upbringing keeps me motivated. I think my mom did a great job teaching me about the world around me and letting me know it was all within reach with hard work.

Who do you most admire and why? My best-friend. She is a picture of strength and of a fighter.

If you were to win ten million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Travel the world and learn as much as I can about what's out there. See and feel it hands on.

What is your hope for the gay community of color? To be more united. 

Do you have any questions for Chris? Ask the questions in the comments section and Chris will answer some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment