Thursday, October 18, 2012

Contestant Profile - Dennis

Learn more about the contestants of the Mr. LiVelocity Competition.




Name: Dennis M. Vialva

Birth City, State: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

What are your hobbies or talents? I’m an artist by nature. I love to sketch random objects and even paint them. I just recently got into poems and spoken word. My hobbies would probably consist of video games and watching & reading Japanese anime & manga. I love exercising and staying fit. Also I just love helping people out in general.

Did you go to college? If so, what is your degree in? I did go to college but I did not finish my BA in graphic design.

What kind of music do you like? All kinds from hip-hop R&B, Alternative, dance, country to rock. You name the genre and I've probably listened to it.

What most annoys you? Ignorant and just plain mean people.

What is your source of motivation? Making someone laugh and smile each day. Smiling is contagious for me!

Who do you most admire and why? My mother and father. They have been together for 38 years and have been there for me whenever I am in need. They are are my source of LOVE and compassion that I extend to everyone else. They are the mirror I look into each day and the path I wanna follow. Love you ma and pa!

If you were to win ten million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? 1 million to a HIV/AIDS charity , 5 million for me, and the rest will go to my friends and family

What is your hope for the gay community of color? I want us as a community to be able to smile and say hello when we walk pass each other. Learn to share and use our knowledge to better the community and not belittle it. I want our community to come together like we were all apart of the same family. We went through a lot of hardships in the past, and yet we still continue these hardships on ourselves. That just doesn't make any sense. We need to stop acting like little boys and girls, and grown up, so our youth will follow suit.

Do you have any questions for Dennis? Ask the questions in the comments section and Dennis will answer some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment