Thursday, October 25, 2012

Contestant Profile - Colin


Name: Colin Pharaoh

Birth City, State: Brooklyn, NY


What are your hobbies or talents? Swimming and Acting.


Did you go to college? If so, what is your degree in? Some college.


What kind of music do you like? Hip Hop, R&B, Soul, Gospel, etc.


What most annoys you? What annoys me the most is disloyalty.


What is your source of motivation? My source of motivation are my kids.


Who do you most admire and why? I most admire my mom because of the way she has overcome her struggles and use it as her motivation.


If you were to win ten million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? If I were to win ten million I would build shelters and create outreach groups for troubled youths.


What is your hope for the gay community of color? I hope that we can unify and become one unit.


Do you have any questions for Colin? Ask the questions in the comments section and Colin will answer some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment