Thursday, October 18, 2012

Contestant Profile - Marlon

Learn more about the contestants of the Mr. LiVelocity Competition.


Name: Marlon A. Bartholomew

Birth City, State: Brooklyn, NY


What are your hobbies or talents? In my free time I enjoy cooking and spending time with my close friends. 


Did you go to college? If so, what is your degree in? Some college.


What kind of music do you like? My music selection depends on my mood. I listen to artists like Celine Dion, Oh Land, Alex Winston, NeYo, The Weekend, and Frank Ocean (pop, indie pop, r&b).


What most annoys you? What annoys me the most is when people sneeze or cough without covering their face.


What is your source of motivation? My source of motivation is external. I love seeing others being happy and enjoying life. 


Who do you most admire and why? I actually admire a lot of people and by people I mean my friends. My friends all possess a quality I hope to one day see in myself.


If you were to win ten million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? If I were to win ten million right now I'm definitely paying off the mortgage on my family's house, making sure my two younger sisters college expenses are taken care of, and then paying off my loans. 


What is your hope for the gay community of color? I hope that we continue educating ourselves and pushing forward for a better tomorrow. 


Do you have any questions for Marlon? Ask the questions in the comments section and Marlon will answer some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment